Dedication to our Patients
We are dedicated to always giving our best to our patients. We allow more time in each appointment to ensure we understand what your reasons for seeking treatment are and to help build solid relationships between the you and the doctor. We are constantly learning and growing as doctors so we can better serve you.
Commitment to our Community
Our Commitment to our community not only includes volunteer opportunities and donation drives, but also encouragement to support local businesses who promote and value healthy living here in the triangle.
Passion to change Healthcare
We believe that working together is the only way to move forward. Not only do we use the best from Eastern, Western, and Alternative medicine traditions in our office, we also work hand in hand with surrounding medical doctors, physical therapists, massage therapists, acupuncturists, personal trainers, and more. We believe in collaborative treatment teams that are focused on helping you feel your best.
- Dr. Kira Cervenka (Dr. K) is a 2011 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic and a 2005 graduate of UNC-Chapel Hill (Go Heels!)
- Certified in Acupunture
- Utilizes Graston technique, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, and dry needling
- Adjusting techniques: Manual (Hands-on) adjusting and a variety of gentle low force techniques such as Drop Table, Flexion Distraction, Activator, and SOT blocking
- Advanced training in nutrition and managing stress through diet, lifestyle, and supplementation
- Areas of focus: TMJ Dysfunction, Lumbar Disc Herniations, Migraines, Neck Pain, Shoulder pain, Sports injuries, Digestive issues, Stress management and Brain Health